Есть ответ Why the price did not hit the whole stop-loss cluster

Тема в разделе "Вопросы о стратегии "Против Толпы"", создана пользователем youness, 17 июн 2017.

1. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Hi all,
    One year ago, i accidentally entered to your web site, then discovered that all my thoughts about this market are totally wrong. Then i spent around half a year studying Oanda order book, and thanks to ur website i Understood a lot of things But i have a couple of questions:
    I noticed that the price goes just below the cluster of stop loss and then fall without touching the level.
    Here is the picture on the EUR/USD yesterday:
    sharkfx.PNG
    Notice that the difference between the price and the spread of all brokers is less than that.

And my second question is :
    We know that to ride the price in the other way
    but actually MM are enternig
    i'm really confused :(

hope u understand

2. Alastair

Alastair Свой человек
    Модератор

Симпатии:
    Hey @youness,

This happened because the price levels in orderbook is not really price levels. It's a zones with step 0.0005 price on both of the sides.
    For a example: Stop-losses on price 1.3000 represent zone of stoplosses from 1.2995 to 1.3005 ( maximum case). But in another situations it can be stoplosses only on level 1.3000 - Oanda does not give to us exact information about this.

I probably did not understand this question precisely. For my mind there are two groups of MM:
    1. Another side of our any transaction - this techinal MM;
    2. BIG Money = Major players - about their activity, we often do not know - we can seach traces of there activity but not by Oanda OrderBook.
    By OrderBook we don't know where BigMoney are entering the market.
    By Oanda OrderBook we read sentiment of traders at Oanda broker. We use the axiom: most traders lose money. And this most traders are counterpart for Big Money.

youness нравится это.
  3. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Thanks for answering.
    But in the first question: when the price returned from 1.2995 the amount of cluster in 1.3000 are not reduced that means that stops are not hit.
    Because if they are, the the amount will decrease.
    Again thank u for responding and i'm sorry for my English it is so bad and it is the only way to contact with this awesome forum because i don't understand Russian.

4. SharkFX

SharkFX Создатель
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    @youness,
    1) Usually the main target for such movement is the price level of previous high or low. In our case it was 1.12850. There we can see the major volume of stop-losses:
    main-target.png
    Note that the price should not strictly hit all of the orders in cluster, some of them may remain. Everything is relative and you must be flexible due to situation.
    2) Did not understand your second question, please clarify.

youness нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей