Есть ответ Who actually trades news

Тема в разделе "Вопросы Новичков (Общие)", создана пользователем youness, 15 июл 2017.

1. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Hi all,
    I was growing up in that market and i always hear this sentence: "DON'T EVER trade on news" and if you asked why, they say that it's very risky, and what i noticed is that majority of brokers if i didn't say all do the maximum to do not let us trade on news, they prevent trading on them or increase the spread and so on...
    So i have two question :
    1. who actually trades on news? because actually most of retail traders do not, and these moves are 100% not caused by retail traders.
    2. noticed that most of big moves happen when news released is that means that INSTITUTIONS and BANKS move at that time ( news is just as a fuel for their move )
    b1.PNG
    As you can see above a a lot of traders sell after breaking the up trend and suddenly the price goes up when the news released

2. Smart Trader

Smart Trader Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    As a professional trader I can answer that sometimes I trade on news sometimes not, and I am convinced that news is like a thing to manipulate prices and "kill" the crowds money most of times

youness нравится это.
  3. SharkFX

SharkFX Создатель
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    @youness,
    1) I can't agree. Lots of retail traders have open positions on news realese. Do they have influence? - Of course, But it is not necessary that they have direct influence. I mean the price can go against them as the marketmaker consumed their position for own purposes.
    2) News - is just a time when the volatility will grow. Something like: "hey guys, lets make some trades at 20:00, tell everyone". And again, big players may use it for own purpose. Often we can predict their direction by contrtrading the crowd.

youness нравится это.
  4. Smart Trader

Smart Trader Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Correct most of news is like a moving market power against the crowd (almost 100%)

Also most of times market takes a medium range to consolidate taking retail traders from both sides and then makes a "strike" against the most of those who are already in negatve postions to "kill" their stops

#4 Smart Trader, 17 июл 2017
    Последнее редактирование: 17 июл 2017

Поделиться этой страницей