Есть ответ is actually Oanda a scam

Тема в разделе "Вопросы Новичков (Общие)", создана пользователем youness, 19 июл 2017.

1. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    what would make a broker that its main purpose is make traders lose their money.
    while the majority of broker try to invent new methods to trap traders and make them lose money
    what would make OANDA to give us this tools , actually it has no benefit on doing that and some people may say that it want us to make money , OH REALLY ?
    and what actually make me say that is that it gave a warning in its website :
    "This is for general information purposes only - Examples shown are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect current prices from OANDA. It is not investment advice or an inducement to trade. Past history is not an indication of future performance."
    you should just think logically . and this accusation has nothing to do with sharkFX services , actually this is the best website i've ever seen throughout my career in this domain

Gray Fox нравится это.
  2. Smart Trader

Smart Trader Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Well, Oandas data is not a remedy, and must be used carefully togather with other tools to trade profitably, if to trade it seperately - sometimes it works sometimes not
    Answering your topic: Oanda is not a scam but not a 100% remedy =)

#2 Smart Trader, 19 июл 2017
    Последнее редактирование: 19 июл 2017

Поделиться этой страницей