Есть ответ 5 common Questions you may ask about FOREX

Тема в разделе "Вопросы о стратегии "Против Толпы"", создана пользователем youness, 19 июн 2017.

1. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Hi guys
    today i'm going to give some questions that u may ask about FOREX in general and i hope someone could answer it

Q1 : we know that BIG PLAYERS are entering the market at specific time , and once they put their positions they impact in the market immediately , but what we see in reality is that the market goes against the crowd 24/24 (except sometimes) , that means that the market is against the crowd even the BIG PLAYER's positions are not in the market ?
    Q2 : we know that traders tend to do not place stop loss and if we opened Oanda order book we will see the volume of stop loss is very small but why SMART MONEY are interesting on it "(( for example if a level contain 0.75% of stop loss(and buy stop) and 1.5% of take profit (and sell limit) , we will find that the ratio of traders who will win in that level is more than traders who will lose))" so why don't we go with the theory that says to avoid the max possible of profitable traders and if there is a cluster of TP above the price , the price will fall before he touch the cluster
    Q3 : we know that those BIG PLAYERS are also losing money sometimes, how ?
    Q4 : the stock market is centralized and brockers and companies provide the real volume of transactions , it's easy right ? just see the the ratio and enter with majority
    but still the majority lose money
    Q5 : why the stock market is more popular than FOREX market even though that the liquidity in stock market is nothing compared to FOREX?
    why we always heard about successful traders(retail traders) in stock market who become rich ?
    while in FOREX market we just see banks and hedge funds being more wealthy ?

PS : i'm sorry for my bad english but it's the only way to contact with u because i don't understand Russian :)

mencarl и Ручной Баффет нравится это.
  2. SharkFX

SharkFX Создатель
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    @youness, there is plenty variants of possible answers.
    I will try to answer, but note that someone can have another opinion.

Q1 - I am not sure that the market is 24/5 goes against the crowd. We can often see the situation, when the price moves with the crowd for a certain time. And it's normal, because if the price would always move against the crowd, it would be too obvious.

Note the fact, that there can be several Big Players, and they can have different directions or targets. So, there is no 100% probability that you win the trade against the crowd... I usually recommend to expect not more than 60% of profitable trades (in case if SL is equal to TP), which, buy the way, is not a bad result.

Q2 - Just compare StopLoss (blue) and TakeProfit (orange) clusters and you will see, that there is no TakeProfit levels that stand out, unlike the SL levels. So its more easy to work with SL levels. But theoretically, you are right, we can treat theory in this way.

Q3 - Read the second paragraph of Q1.

Q4 - All markets are based on fact that "majority lose money". I think the following relation will be fair: "90% of money (profit) goes to 10% of players ", or even 99 to 1% ;). Also i know, that there is no public Positions Ratio at stock market, so it' not easy, as you say.

Q5 - 1. Stock instruments tend to grow in price, so there is many strategies based on buy&hold. 2. Forex is overpopulated market (too many players) , so the price moves more chaotically and it makes the movement less predictable.

richmen, NakhodaFx и youness нравится это.
  3. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    Thank u so much :)

4. SharkFX

SharkFX Создатель
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    No problem. It's enought to press "like" button.

youness нравится это.
  5. youness

youness Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    hi all
    i also have another question and i hope someone could answer it :
    if an institution or a bank buy for example 5000 lots of EUR that means that the EUR/USD will go up immediately and there will not be any pull back because the amount of sell positions is nothing compared with the buy ones , but what we see in the chart is that price goes tick up and tick down and so on , who is responsible for that small pull backs
    yours faithfully

6. Smart Trader

Smart Trader Я здесь новичок
    Проверенный

Симпатии:
    The answer is simple - the auction

youness нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей